The Information Resources that match your selection are presented below
Preparing for More Than a Quiz
July 05, 2009
Publications that match your selection are presented below
222. How does demand for private schooling vary across locations with different private school supply? Analysis of data from Rural India. 2014.
Author: Amita Chudgar and Benjamin Creed
218. Educational Vouchers and Social Cohesion: A Statistical Analysis of Student Civic Attitudes in Sweden, 1999-2009. 2013.
Author: M. Najeeb Shafiq and John P. Myers
215. Private responses to state failure: the growth in private education (and why) in Lagos, Nigeria. 2013.
Author: Joanna Härmä
208. Parents and teachers on local school markets: Evidence from Sweden. 2012
Author: Nihad Bunar
203. Educational Voucher Scheme in Lahore: Serving the Underserved. 2012.
Author: Ali Ansari
192. Private and Public Education: A Cross-National Exploration with TIMSS 2003. 2010.
Author: Leslie Rutkowski & David Rutkowski
182. Parental Choice in the Netherlands: Growing Concerns about Segregation. 2009
Author: Helen F. Ladd, Edward B. Fiske, & Nienke Ruijs
181. Choice, Vouchers and the Consequences for Public High Schools: Lessons from Australia. 2009.
Author: Louise Watson and Chris Ryan
180. The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches. 2009.
Author: Bernardo Lara, Alejandra Mizala, & Andrea Repetto
179. The Shift to School Choice in New Zealand. 2009.
Author: Elizabeth A. Morphis
178. For-profit Schooling and the Politics of Education Reform in Chile: When Ideology Trumps Evidence. 2009.
Author: Gregory Elacqua
162. The Impact of Lowering of Academic Standards on Educational Outcomes: Evidence from An Unusual Policy in India. 2008.
Author: Joydeep Roy
161. Designing Targeted Educational Voucher Schemes for the Poor in Developing Countries. 2008.
Author: M. Najeeb Shafiq
159. An Evaluation of the Charter School Movement in Alberta, Canada. 2008.
Author: Kat Thomson
157. School Choice in the Republic of Ireland: An Unqualified Commitment to Parental Choice. 2008.
Author: Robert A. Fox and Nina K. Buchanan
154. Gaining Educational Equity through Promotion of Quality Education at Affordable Cost in Public Private Partnership. 2008
Author: Allah Bakhsh Malik
153. School Vouchers and Political Institutions: A Comparative Analysis of the United States and Sweden. 2008
Author: Michael Baggesen Klitgaard
144. A Game Theoretical Approach to Private Tutoring in South Korea. 2007.
Author: Ji-Ha Kim
143. The Determinants of Demand for Private Tutoring in South Korea. 2007
Author: Ji-Ha Kim
126. What is the Reality of School Competition? 2006.
Author: Cathy Wylie
125. Enrollment Practices in Response to Vouchers: Evidence from Chile. 2006.
Author: Gregory Elacqua
107. Financing Lifelong Learning: Potential of and Problems with Individual Learning Accounts in Three Countries. 2005.
Author: Hans G. Schuetze
94. Vouchers, Inequalities and the Chilean Experience. 2004.
Author: Pablo Gonzalez, Alejandra Mizala and Pilar Romaquera
93. Differences in Educational Production Between Dutch Public and Religious Schools. 2004.
Author: Jesse Levin
92. The Use of Educational Vouchers in Colombia. 2004.
Author: Patricia Mayer
90. High school types, academic performance and early labor market outcomes. 2004.
Author: Lorenzo Cappellari
81. School choice and quality. 2003.
Author: Daniele Checchi and Bruno Jappelli
76. Voter support for privatizing education: Evidence on self-interest and ideology. 2003.
Author: Wolfram Merzyn and Heinrich W. Ursprung
68. Evaluating Private Higher Education in the Philippines: The Case for Choice, Equity and Efficiency. 2003.
Author: Charisse Gulosino
59. Private Education Provision and Public Finance: The Netherlands as a Possible Model. 2002.
Author: Harry Patrinos
38. An Overview of Private Education Development in Modern China. 2002.
Author: Zeyu Xu
37. How Effective Are Private Schools in Latin America? 2002.
Author: Marie-Andree Somers, Patrick J McEwan and J Douglas Willms
36. Private Education: Funding and (De)regulation in Argentina. 2002.
Author: Alejandro Morduchowicz
34. An Analysis of Competition and Its Impact on Secondary School Examination Performance in England. 2001.
Author: R. Levacic
25. Markets in the Provision of Lifetime Learning: Evidence from the United Kingdom. 2001.
Author: Clive R. Belfield and Celia A. Brown
24. Reasons for school choice in the Netherlands and Finland. 2001.
Author: Eddie Denessen, Peter Sleegers and Frederik Smit
23. International Experience with Demand-led Financing: Education Vouchers in the USA, Great Britain and Chile. 2001.
Author: Clive R Belfield
22. Education Management Organizations and the Privatization of Public Education: A Cross-National Comparison of the USA and the UK. 2001.
Author: John Fitz and Bryan Beers
20. Private Schools as Public Provision for Education School Choice and Marketization in the Netherlands and Elsewhere in Europe. 2001.
Author: AnneBert Dijkstra, Jaap Dronkers and Sjoerd Karsten
19. Decentralization and privativatization of education in El Salvador: assessing the experience. 2001.
Author: Helga Cuellar Marchelli
18. Political Preferences and the Privatization of Education: Evidence from the UK. 2001.
Author: Clive R. Belfield
17. Educational Finance and School Choice in the United States and Canada. 2001.
Author: Stephen B. Lawton
16. States and Markets: Competing Paradigms for the Reform of Higher Education in Europe. 2001.
Author: Hans N. Weiler
13. The Long Term Impact of School Choice in the United Kingdom. 2001.
Author: Stephen Gorard
12. Workplaces in the Education Sector in the United Kingdom: How do they differ from those in other industries? 2001.
Author: Clive Belfield, Celia A. Brown, and Hywel R. Thomas
11. Private and Public Schooling in the Southern Cone: A comparative analysis of Argentina and Chile. 2001.
Author: Patrick J. McEwan
9. School Choice in the People's Republic of China. 2001.
Author: Mun C. Tsang
8. Funding for Private Schools in England and the Netherlands. Can the Piper Call the Tune? 2001.
Author: Geoffrey Walford
Financing Lifelong Learning: Potential of and Problems with Individual Learning Accounts in Three Countries
Author: Hans G. Schuetze
Events that match your selection are presented below
April 2006. Privatization of Education in South Asia: A case for the voucher system in Pakistan
December 31, 2005
Seminar: Maps and Blueprints - The Social Organization of Schools
June 17, 2003