The Information Resources that match your selection are presented below
Bush to Host Meeting on Stemming Closures of Catholic Schools
April 18, 2008
Largely Evangical Movement Calls for Public School Pullout
September 4, 2006
Private Schools on Rise
September 8, 2006
Who Supports Private Schools?
September 18, 2006
Opting Out of Private School
September 15, 2006
Spitzer: More State Funds To Private Schools
October 30, 2006
Wisconsin Private School Might Join Public System
November 6, 2006
In Britain, Families Go to Church, so Kids Can Go to School
November 8, 2006
Elite Private School Vows Free Tuition for Middle-, Low-Income Students
November 10, 2006
Leaving the City for the Schools, and Regretting It
November 13, 2006
Ontario parents suing for disability funds in religious schools
June 5, 2007
One in two "leaders" from private schools
June 28, 2007
Dispute on private school payments heard
October 01, 2007
Public vs. private not seen as key to learning
October 10, 2007
D.C. Catholic Schools Follow National Trend
April 11, 2008
Bush Urges Steps to Aid Urban Private Schools
April 24, 2008
Texas criticized for offering education grants to private schools
May 28, 2008
Catholic school study listed among Harkin's pet projects
July 08, 2008
Private schools pinched as aid requests rise
January 12, 2009
Mayor and Bishop Propose a Plan to Save Schools
February 07, 2009
UCLA's Lab School expansion is postponed
October 12, 2009
Recession fuels shift from private to public schools
January 07, 2010
Measure seeking funding for Maryland private schools gains momentum
March 28, 2010
Virtual schools bill gets boost
April 08, 2010
Summer program helps disadvantaged students
August 5, 2010
Tax Credits for Religious Schools Survive Challenge
April 04, 2011
Courthouses Rife With Education Policy Battles
September 29, 2011
Caps on charter schools raised
Dec 20, 2011
N.H. Charter Freeze Triggers Fierce Backlash
October 3, 2012
Publications that match your selection are presented below
227. Vouchers Come to Louisiana. 2015.
Author: Amber Peterson
222. How does demand for private schooling vary across locations with different private school supply? Analysis of data from Rural India. 2014.
Author: Amita Chudgar and Benjamin Creed
217. The Decline in Private School Enrollment. 2013.
Author: Stephanie Ewert
215. Private responses to state failure: the growth in private education (and why) in Lagos, Nigeria. 2013.
Author: Joanna Härmä
210. The Effects of Catholic Schools on Mathematics Achievement in Twelfth Grade: School District Variations. 2012.
Author: Vivien W. Chen and Suet-ling Pong
207. The Impact of Charter Schools on Public and Private School Enrollments. 2012.
Author: Richard Buddin
200. A Reexamination of Private School Effectiveness: the Netherlands. 2012.
Author: Ilja Cornelisz
194. Do Charter Schools Crowd Out Private School Enrollment? Evidence from Michigan. 2011.
Author: Rajashri Chakrabarti & Joydeep Roy
192. Private and Public Education: A Cross-National Exploration with TIMSS 2003. 2010.
Author: Leslie Rutkowski & David Rutkowski
186. Choice in a World of New School Types. 2010.
Author: J.S. Butler, Doug Carr, Eugenia Toma, & Ron Zimmer
185. The impact of school choice and public policy on segregation: Evidence from Chile. 2010
Author: Gregory Elacqua
184. Mobility, Housing Markets, and Schools: Estimating General Equilibrium Effects of Interdistrict Choice. 2010.
Author: Eric J. Brunner, Sung-Woo Cho, and Randall Reback
140. Private School Choice: The Effects of Religious Affiliation and Participation. 2007.
Author: Danny Cohen-Zada and William Sander
136. Do Private Markets Improve the Quality or Quantity of Primary Schooling in Sub-Saharan Africa? 2007.
Author: Jane A. Lincove
134. Neither Choice Nor Loyalty: School Choice and the Low-Fee Private Sector in India. 2007.
Author: Prachi Srivastava
133. Choosing Schools, Building Communities? The Effects of Schools of Choice on Parent Involvement. 2007.
Author: Jack Buckley
132. The Choice of Public, Private, or Home Schooling. 2006.
Author: Eric J. Isenberg
129. Choice, Competition and Pupil Achievement. 2006.
Author: Stephen Gibbons, Stephen Machin, and Olmo Silva
124. Racial Segregation and the Private/Public School Choice. 2006.
Author: Robert Fairlie
120. Using School Scholarships to Estimate the Effect of Government Subsidized Private Education on Academic Achievement in Chile. 2006.
Author: Priyanka Anand, Alejandra Mizala, and Andrea Repetto
114. Unanticipated Development: Perspectives on Private Higher Education's Emerging Roles. 2006.
Author: Daniel C. Levy
111. Charter, Private, Public Schools and Academic Achievement: New Evidence from NAEP Mathematics Data. 2006.
Author: Chris Lubienski and Sarah Theule Lubienski
106. All Choices Created Equal? How Good Parents Select “Failing” Schools. 2005.
Author: Courtney Bell
102. Re-Examining a Primary Premise of Market Theory: An Analysis of NAEP Data on Achievement in Public and Private Schools. 2005.
Author: Christopher Lubienski and Sarah Theule Lubienski
93. Differences in Educational Production Between Dutch Public and Religious Schools. 2004.
Author: Jesse Levin
90. High school types, academic performance and early labor market outcomes. 2004.
Author: Lorenzo Cappellari
84. School Choice and the Supply of Private Schooling Places: Evidence from the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program. 2004.
Author: Clive Belfield, Henry Levin and Heather Schwartz
73. Democratic Education across School Types: Evidence from the NHES99. 2003.
Author: Clive R Belfield
37. How Effective Are Private Schools in Latin America? 2002.
Author: Marie-Andree Somers, Patrick J McEwan and J Douglas Willms
36. Private Education: Funding and (De)regulation in Argentina. 2002.
Author: Alejandro Morduchowicz
32. The Effects of Catholic Schools on Religiosity, Education, and Competition. 2001.
Author: William Sander
31. Can Public Policy Affect Private School Cream-Skimming? 2001.
Author: David N. Figlio and Joe A. Stone
30. Sex, Drugs, and Catholic Schools: Private Schooling and Non-Market Adolescent Behaviors. 2001.
Author: David Figlio and Jens Ludwig
27. The Relationship between Private Schooling and Earnings: A Review of the Evidence for the US and the UK. 2001.
Author: Celia Brown and Clive R. Belfield
3. Comparing the Effectiveness of Public and Private Schools: A Review of Evidence and Interpretations. 2001.
Author: Patrick J. McEwan
Events that match your selection are presented below
Seminar on School Choice: Danny Cohen-Zada
April 15, 2003